We are looking to hire a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. As our next Warehouse Worker, you will be responsibility for storing materials, packing, picking, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase profitability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and/or pickup according to schedule (label, wrap, pack, load, ship).
- Receive and process stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment preventively.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds without assistance.
- Physically able to operate pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
Pay:$44,000.00 – $47,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
Work Location:Multiple Locations