We are looking for several people who want to make some extra money this summer! We are looking for cleaners for Saturdays between 10am and 4pm to clean our vacation rentals. We provide training and supplies.
We are based in Wells, and most of our properties are in Wells, Kennebunk, and Ogunquit.
Pay pay range is $22-25 depending on capabilities with an end of summer $100 attendance bonus!
- Clean and stock vacation rentals
- Dust, sweep, vacuum, and mop general areas
- Clean bathrooms, sinks, toilets, showers, and tubs and ensure bathrooms are sanitary
- Strip beds and change linens
- Wash and put away dishes (if needed)
- Perform routine inspection and document maintenance issues
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain soft goods
- Take out trash receptacles
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Report and return any guest properties found in the rooms while rendering service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to carry up to 50lbs
- Productivity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain a schedule
- Ability to work Saturdays and/or Sundays between 10am-4pm
- Transportation to our Office and then to the cleaning location.
Our vacation rental homes are in Wells, Kennebunk, and Ogunquit. This a part-time, temporary position through at least August, possibly September. If you are a college student interested in this position we can accommodate your class schedule.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wells, ME 04090: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location