ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR and FMLA administration services under the GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 60,000 organizations covering more than 130 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 190 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being.
Our remote full time Telehealth Counselor located in Virginia will provide brief, solution-focused (telephonic and/or video) counseling services. In this role, the Telehealth Counselor is responsible for conducting a comprehensive assessment of the clients’ presenting issues, establishing a treatment plan aimed at resolving identified issues, and facilitating a referral to long-term treatment and/or community resources when clinically appropriate. The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently and flexible schedule to meet client needs.
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 10 phone or video appointments per day
- Utilize brief, solution-focused interventions to resolve the clients’ presenting issue
- Ensure safety for clients who present at risk to harm self/others
- Ensure that all clients are properly referred to long-term treatment, when clinically appropriate, utilizing their benefit plan and/or community resources
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for all client contacts in the ComPsych system per established procedures and processes
- Continually strengthen professional knowledge base through review of trends related to telehealth counseling, effective treatment modalities, and evidence-based interventions
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology required
- Independent clinical license required
- Experience providing direct clinical services and solution-focused therapy
- Knowledge of treatment issues and EAP services
- Exceptional communication skills, with a strong focus on customer service and sound clinical judgment
- Quick thinking, high energy, positive, and professional, with demonstrated multi-tasking and critical thinking skills
- High-speed internet, quiet home office set up, and ability to take appointments telephonically or over video
Remote Telehealth Counselor MUST BE LOCATED in Virginia.
Benefits and Perks
- Full benefits package, including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, robust EAP, wellness program, and much more
- Competitive pay
ComPsych Corporation maintains a drug-free workplace.