To deliver more than is expected to my customers by providing a positive first impression, determining actual needs, delivering real solutions, adding value where I can, and leaving the customer with an impression so satisfying that no competitor is an acceptable alternative.
Stocker: What I Do, How I Do It, and Why I do it
As a Stocker, this is
what I do:
Grocery Department OperationsI support grocery department operations including department readiness, staffing, supervision, price maintenance, policies and procedures, inventory preparation, department financial goals and objectives, department cleanliness, and safe use of equipment and tools.
Replenishment & Inventory ProceduresI support replenishment and inventory processes including ordering, replenishment, receiving, invoicing and accounting, back stock, reclamation and returns, damages and reworks, supply use and inventory preparation.
Merchandising & Sales Floor StandardsI support merchandising and sales floor standards including proper stocking, rotation, signing, setting and maintaining displays, sampling and overall department procedures.
Problem SolvingI clearly define issues upfront and then use critical thinking skills and logic to effectively obtain answers to questions through a conscious and organized manner.
Safety/Quality OrientationI consistently produce and emphasize the need to produce high quality products and services while being aware of the issues and following procedures that affect personal safety and the safety of others.
As a Stocker, this is
how I do it:
Building RelationshipsI successfully initiate, develop, and foster relationships with others. I take a personal interest in the interests and ideas of others and treat others fairly, respectfully, and sincerely. I empathize with the emotions of others and consider things from other peoples perspectives.
ConscientiousnessI demonstrate responsible behavior, thoroughness of work, and dependability. I consistently demonstrate compliance with Harps policies and procedures, including regular and timely attendance, adherence to dress code and ensuring a safe work environment, and a willingness to complete other duties as assigned.
Customer Service/HospitalityI completely understand what delivering more than expected means in regards to great customer service. I remove any barriers impeding customer service. I actively look for ways to help others by following our SMILE Program guidelines. I make people feel better.
IntegrityI demonstrate and act in accordance with an appropriate and sound set of values, beliefs, and business ethics. I am an honest person.
ProfessionalismI hold myself accountable by demonstrating a no excuses approach to my own attitude, performance, and results. I work in the best interest of Harps even when it involves putting individual needs aside.
As a Stocker, this is
why I do it:
Customer FocusI anticipate and recognize customer needs and remain dedicated exceeding customer expectations. I use customer information to improve products and services. I continually strive to improve customer service.
Respecting Others/CitizenshipI encourage an atmosphere of teamwork by own actions. I support others, facilitate their work, and defend them when appropriate. I encourage cooperation and trust within a group. I show a high concern for the rights, values, and worth of others. I treat others fairly and consistently. I give appropriate attention toward the concerns expressed by others by empathizing with their emotions and considering things from their perspective.
Supporting Harps Mission StatementWith respect and support from my peers and supervisors, I strive daily to exceed my customers expectations in an effort to support the Harps Mission Statement Our mission is to provide the best overall value to our customers, building a reputation for competitive prices, product quality and freshness, friendly service and cleanliness.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred
- No previous experience required
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Adaptable to different situations and the ability to respond with flexibility to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Moves, lifts, carries and places merchandise and supplies weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
- Frequently reaches overhead and below the knees, including pushing, pulling, squatting, kneeling, bending, stooping, crouching and twisting with or without bearing weight. Occasionally required to climb and/or crawl
- Continuous repetitive motion with hand(s) and arm(s), such as grasping, gripping and turning
- Stands and/or walks continuously throughout shift
- Visually locates merchandise and other objects, at near and/or far distances, as well as verifies information, often in small print
- May be exposed to all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, ice and wind) as well as, inside work with variations in heat, cold, dust and humidity
- May be exposed to cleaning solvents or other chemicals
- May be exposed to latex, eggs, nuts, soy and wheat
- Employment at Harps may be contingent upon completion and our evaluation of a PEP survey, drug screen, employment reference check and criminal background check
Brand: Harp’s Food Stores
Address: 112 Houston Avenue Perryville, AR – 72126
Property Description: 276 – Houston Ave – Perryville, AR
Property Number: 276