- Master’s degree or higher
- a Data Scientist role (5+ years)
- 3+ years experience with any of the following: SQL, PostreSQL, Machine Learning Models
- Are you fully vaccinated for COVID-19? *Full vaccination = 2 or more weeks have passed since the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna vaccines) or since the first dose in a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). Vaccine must be approved/authorized by the FDA?
- Are you willing and able to provide proof of full vaccination to HR at least 1 week prior to your start date?
- Attach your current resume.
- What automation tools and frameworks for API Testing (Selenium, Robot, JMeter, Cucumber, etc.) do you have experience working with?
- Do you have experience Web Hosting providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) and associated build/release pipeline automation? If yes, which providers?
- What are you minimum salary expectations to consider making a move?
We are seeking a talented Data Scientists to join our growing Engineering Team. This is a Remote opportunity that will be responsible helping define how our Claims and Underwriting products evolve for the industry. You will do this through user research, rapidly prototyping new features, implementing Machine Learning Systems, and delivery our customers actionable intelligence from large data sets.
Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
5+ years of professional experience as a Data Scientist
- Hands-on experience building and productionizing Machine Learning Models (Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.)
- Strong experience in Python scripting and libraries (such as Pandas, NumPy, and PyTorch) Fluency in SQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with insurance data or building insurance models (nice to have) Master of Science or PhD (required)
- Fully Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K Options
- Unlimited PTO, Paid Holidays
- Equipment Provided
- Remote opportunity (Candidate can reside anywhere in the U.S)
- And much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 – $185,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- a Data Scientist role: 5 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- PostreSQL: 3 years (Required)
- Machine Learning Models: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python scripting: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote