ATI Government Solutions (www.atisolutions.us) is an innovative services and solutions company serving the Federal Government currently looking for a Senior Program Manager to help us serve a major government agency. We are a native American owned “super 8(a)” tribal enterprise and Indian Small Business Economic Enterprise (ISBEE).
You will lead a major program for a large Federal Government Agency to establish and execute a common set of continually improving management practices for IT Asset Management, Configuration Management and Change, Release Management and Measurement and Reporting to enable several organizations that have been consolidated.
A key part of the role will be for you to lead the transition from current ways of working across several internal technical organizations of varying levels of maturity to new, unified management practices that are defined and executed by your team.
You must have extensive IT Operations experience, be fluent with ITIL 4 and comfortable leading an organization to operate under its framework for service management.
Travel to various Government locations may be involved from time to time.
Key requirements for this position are as follows:
- 10+ Years Relevant Program Management Experience – including to the Federal Government
- ITIL 4 Certification
- PMP Certification
- Masters in an Information Technology Related Field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 – $190,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- You must have Federal Government experience for this role. Please confirm that your Program Management experience is with a Federal Government agency.
- Master’s (Required)
- IT Program management: 10 years (Required)
- PMP Certification (Required)
- ITIL 4 Certification (Required)
Work Location: Remote