***** THIS POSITION IS FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHICH NEEDS PERSON TO BE US CITIZEN ONLY. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A US CITIZEN *****
We are currently seeking Senior Atlassian Consultant to join our team.
- Develop advanced solutions that extend the Atlassian platform, such as custom Confluence pages, Jira architecture, reporting, and user interfaces.
- Support administration of the Atlassian tool suite for an enterprise level platform.
- Engage with client to fully understand complex requirements to implement advanced project setups and workflows.
- Work closely with the client to gain trust, propose creative solutions, and get buy-in for design and implementation.
- Troubleshoot problems with users such as permission/security restrictions, notifications, workflows, etc.
- Connect with industry and channel resources to collaborate and bring innovative approaches to client work.
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Plan, Test, and Implement upgrades and migrations for Atlassian tool suite.
- Partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Install, manage, and administer Atlassian add-ons, security schemes, extensions, and configurations.
- Identify areas for building in process automation and design and implement solutions to improve efficiency and operations.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with JIRA Administration (certification preferred but not required).
- Experience implementing Confluence and Jira in an organization where many teams must operate (50+ projects and spaces).
- Experience using Atlassian to support Portfolio level planning and delivery tracking.
- Experience with global administration of the Atlassian suite: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
- Customer Service mindset and passion for helping users solve problems.
- Experience with using, installing, and configuring Atlassian Marketplace plugins (Portfolio, Structure, ScriptRunner, Insight, etc).
- Understanding of how to configure Jira and other Atlassian applications to optimize system performance.
- Experience integrating with other tools outside of the Atlassian suite (ServiceNow, Microsoft tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile and continuous integration practices.
- Experience with large-scale Atlassian implementations and/or Atlassian Data Center Deployments.
- Experience working with Federal Government clients.
- Experience with Atlassian development related technologies/languages, specifically:
- Groovy, Scriptrunner, Scripted fields
- Velocity templates
- Confluence DOM manipulation (aui, decorators, etc.)
- Confluence User Macros
- Jira/Confluence REST api
Akkshayya LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $95.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a USA Citizen? This job will require you to obtain public trust clearance which only USA Citizens can get. Please don’t apply if YOU ARE NOT A USA CITIZEN.
- If you are remote you will be required to work as per EST. Does that work for you?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- JIRA Administration: 4 years (Required)
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo: 3 years (Required)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote