- Appropriately respond and provide assistance at all emergencies and display a greater mastery of CME evacuation and medical emergency procedures to provide a safe environment for all persons in CME space.
- Conduct preliminary investigations of all incidents and demonstrate ability to write complete reports that accurate and effective in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of rule 513 and its interpretive code as well as display appropriate discretion with more confrontational issues to maintain a professional work environment.
- Monitor turnstiles and observe each person entering the CME lobby or Trading floor ensuring proper identification and authorization for entry. Consistently E-scan all packages and parcels belonging to persons entering the lobby or trading floor to prevent dangerous weapons or explosive devices from being brought into the locations.
- Professionally communicate inquiries via CME radio channel and efficiently dispatch security personnel when necessary. Demonstrates a working knowledge of CME CCTV cameras and system operations to ensure a safe, secure environment. Accurately input information in the shift log.
- Provide foot patrol ensuring a safe work environment of all CME space, which includes office areas, trading floors, interstitial areas and the perimeter of the CME building. Consistently challenge unauthorized individuals or suspicious persons.
Skills & Software Requirements:
Geoffrey, ID Works, Digital Camera Recording Software.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.