Excellent Pay $ 18.50 +
We have the following shift available:
3rd Shift (11pm – 7am)
Performs functions directed towards successfully and efficiently meeting packaging goals for customer orders by bagging product on packaging lines. This employee will rotate to other position at the pack lines as needed.
- Properly sets up machine for startup.
- Verifies ingredient being bagged.
- Verifies batch with Supervisor as needed.
- Fills bags with product as per the required weight and maintains packaging line standards.
- Required to assist in stacking at the end of the line as needed by loading boxes/ bags onto pallet.
- Complete paperwork as needed.
- Must maintain the integrity of the product.
- Must assist in inventory and cycle counts.
- Keeps area and equipment clean; follows LOTO procedures when cleaning equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School of GED equivalent required.
- 1 year minimum of packaging experience in food manufacturing environment.
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Distribution – Shipping, Manufacturing, Warehouse