Respond to customer needs, demonstrate products, provide a complete shopping experience, and secure product sales to increase company profitability.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, order placements, quote requests, delivery and installation schedules, customer follow-ups, and complaints.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of special products by obtaining pricing specifications, uses, and availability.
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information, and other data into the computer system.
- Create accurate and complete invoices, work orders, and sales tickets.
- Research credits, returns, and late payments as needed.
- Operate and balance cash register daily.
- Maintain stock levels on the sales floor and stockroom.
- Maintain a clean store environment.
- Attend and participate in Bloedorn-sponsored training, when required.
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities, or tasks.
A Sales Associate must:
- Complete and pass a pre-employment drug, alcohol, and background screen.
- Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Possess interpersonal and customer-relation skills.
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Interpret written, oral, diagrams, and schedule-form instructions.
- Operate a computer, calculator, and cash register.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Sales Associates will:
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- Occasionally lift/move objects up to 100 pounds, stand, and walk.
- Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, and hear.
Apply at 100 South Road 11, Worland, WY, or email an application to Marco Ortega at firstname.lastname@example.org.