As a route delivery driver, you will be responsible for providing service to customers by stocking, merchandising products in company break rooms. Ability to work independently while also enjoying customer interaction at each location. Attention to Detail with an enthusiastic approach to our opportunity is a MUST. We provide training to candidates who have the desire to excel and grow.
We are adding this position due to Company growth and expansion. This opening is for early morning start time (6 am).
Ability to lift 35 lbs is a requirement along with an excellent driving record and background check. CDL is not required.
Qualifications: Excellent Driving Record; Customer Service Focused; experience in a comparable role for at least 6 months.
Position is based in Lexington, SC
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Type of Freight:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
To keep our teams safe and healthy, masks are worn at each customer location. Temperatures are taken at each location as well.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Route Sales or comparable: 1 year (Required)
- State Drivers (Required)
Work Location: One location