On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Compensation range of pay for role: $12.50 to $19.00.
Operations Associate Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including the office and restrooms
- Assist with the unloading of trucks and processing of freight
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of operations or maintenance experience preferred
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.