We are currently hiring Residential Construction Apprentices to assist our Residential Superintendent at neighborhoods in our Tulare, Kings, Fresno & Kern County Locations.
Training will be in the form of shadowing and on-the-job training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in overseeing the progress and quality of home construction
- Upkeep assigned subdivision
- Supervise subcontractors and suppliers
- Assist with conducting construction inspections, homebuyer walk-throughs, ensuring homes are completed on time
- Ensure Jobsite is OSHA compliant and safe at all times
- Assist with cost control, and quality control
- Maintain schedules, policies, and guidelines
- Communicate with sales and office personnel
- A self-motivated individual with a high energy level as well as a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, and customer-focused
- A dependable individual, detail-oriented and open to change
- Excellent organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication proficiencies with internal and external customers
- Must have high school diploma. Some college a plus
- Construction or related experience preferred
- Experience using an iPad/Surface Pad is ideal
- OSHA Training
- Bilingual a plus
Salary and Benefits:
$15.00-$18.00 per hour, with an excellent benefit package, including health insurance and 401K Plan.