Begin a rewarding partnership with Snow Country Limousine; join our team today!
Upscale growing transportation company is looking for professionals to respond to customer inquiries and book reservations through inbound/outbound calls or email. Successful candidates will combine excellent customer service skills with computer competency and be team player.
Please email application resume to [Email hidden].
What Snow Country Limousine Offers You:
- Starting pay $19.00/hr. Potentially more DOE
- Full-time schedule, part time off- season work based on performance
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive and paid training
- Business casual dress environment and relaxed atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities (over 90% of our management was promoted from within the organization)
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Adhere to and perform daily duties as outlined for your shift.
- Interface with customers via inbound calls for the purpose of price quoting and booking transportation reservations via telephone and email.
- Provide prompt five- star service to our Hotel accounts and assist their needs
- Greet customers and drivers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Communicate effectively with other office team /individuals to work together to ensure high quality and timely completion/division of shift duties
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, procedures, reservation and dispatch system and other important issues through management communications, meetings, and formal training.
- Prepare complete and accurate work, update customer files with special attention to detail.
- Confirm accuracy of transportation for following day
- Night shift to prepare and transmit accurate daily transportation and sales reports.
- Perform other minor daily duties as requested by other departments during slow times.
Experience, Education and Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanor portrayed to customers.
- Written skills: excellent grammar; attention to detail
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service related arena: hospitality, food service, or telecommunications industry for example
- Excellent time management: Be self -motivated with the ability to multi-task to solve issue for customer, while managing time unsupervised
- Fast computer navigation skills (e.g., Web applications, shared folders, operating system Windows/Mac)
- General database searching skills and handling
- Fluent data entry speed and accuracy a must
- Ability to multi-task in multiple windows of activity on computer screen
- Typing 25 WPM recommended
- Experience with Google Docs, and Excel (or equivalent) is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location