The “right fit” must be determined with care. Our extensive knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment assures our client’s plan design and operation will meet these requirements. We draw on this same knowledge base to provide our clients with ideas and strategies for maximizing plan contributions and asset accumulation.
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities:
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Data Entry Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.