Rehab Therapy Tech (Full Time, must be able to work any day of week))
The Rehab Therapy Technician assists rehabilitation nurses and therapists with rehabilitation treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition, the position:
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation nurses and therapists.
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors.The Rehab Therapy Technician supports an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Job Code: 100027
License or Certification:
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address:616 West Forest Avenue, Jackson 38301
Schedule:PRN / Pool / As Needed