- Contribute to a safe and supportive environment that is welcoming to all.
- Strive to be a positive influence on others, including clients, peers, and community members.
- Maintain confidentiality of others, including clients, peers, and Recovering Hope.
- Treat other with courtesy and respect.
- Maintain composure in challenging situations.
- Ability to take accountability for ones own actions and take pride in ones accomplishments.
- Proactively work with others to accomplish the mission of Recovering Hope and the success of our clients.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Preferred but not required)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Preferred but not required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred but not required)
- Valid Drivers License and acceptable driving record.
- Successful completion of background screening.
- Ability to attest to being free from problematic substance use for two years preceding employment.
- Physical ability to perform the responsibilities required including but not limited to: bending, stooping, sitting, walking, and lifting 30-40 lbs.
Tuesday – Saturday
A Recovery Advocate is responsible for facilitating and supporting the recovery activities of clients, coordinating the necessary administrative tasks related to client care, and acting as a representative of the treatment staff. In addition, Recovery Advocates maintain a visible presence throughout the building and are alert to safety hazards and accountability of the clients.
Location: 2031 Rowland Road, Mora, MN 55051
Job Type: Full-time