We are looking for a super-star receptionist to join our friendly team – is it you?
As the first point of contact for our clients the successful applicant will be a personable, reliable individual with excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
The role does not require a qualification, experience with Gensolve practice management system and XERO are advantageous – on the job training will be provided.
General description of what the role involves as follows;
- Managing the administrative components of the Ferrymead branch. You may also be required to assist with other clinics administration from time to time
- Restocking & ordering supplies
- Coordinating patient bookings and referrals via telephone, ERMS and email
- Lodging ACC claims, schedules and any other necessary ACC correspondence
- Providing the highest level of inter-professional communication to clients and their families
- Providing appropriate communication and updates (if required) to any referring party
- Regularly and effectively communicating with all staff, patients and referrers
- Ensuring that adequate podiatric, office and general supplies are ordered and maintained at the clinic
- Sterilizing clinic instruments
- Light clinic cleaning as required
- Other general reception & administrative duties
Start date flexible, ASAP preferable.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- California City, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location