Röchling Industrial Mt. Pleasant is a custom machined shop for plastic component parts. We machine both thermoplastic and composite materials. Industries served include but are not limited to transportation, power transmission and distribution, water treatment, food processing, and heavy equipment.
Note: Please apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to attach your resume.
Where we need you
Production responsibilities will include the use of hand tools, power tools, hand routers, and sanders. Loading/unloading material onto machines. Completing quality checks on finished products.
- Must have basic math skills and able to read a ruler/tape measure
- Conduct inspection of parts using precision measurement instruments such as calipers and micrometers is preferred
- Basic loading/unloading of material and pressing button to start/stop operation of equipment
- Completion of essential paperwork
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Work with supervisors/managers to solve problems and improve processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Forklift experience is preferred
- An understanding of how to read blueprints is preferred
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned
How to convince us
- High school diploma or equivalent
What we offer
Our Benefits Include: Health insurance, 100% company paid dental & vision, short term disability and life insurance, 401K with a 50% company match up to 6%. Tuition reimbursement, (9) company paid holidays, 1-week vacation after 1st year, (3) personal days per year, and up to (2) bonus vacation days per year with perfect attendance.
Pre-employment screenings are required.
We strive to provide a friendly, clean, and coolant free workplace.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.