Participate on production team manufacturing precast concrete products. Production laborers contribute to all areas, responsibilities and functions of manufacturing production while focusing on Continuous Improvement, Safety, Quality and Efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Set-up/maintain precast molds and remove finished product.
· Cross-train on and assist with all aspects of Eull’s manufacturing process.
· Follow instructions from supervisors to perform production activities and other manual labor tasks.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
§ High school education or GED equivalent
§ 18 or older
§ Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
§ Mechanical aptitude preferred
§ Forklift experience a plus
§ $21/hour starting
§ ~45 hours/week M-F; must be willing to work OT
§ Full-time production season April-November with lay-off period December-March
§ Annual PTO provided—1 week first year, 2 weeks thereafter
§ Paid holidays, individual healthcare benefits, 401k benefits (subject to waiting period)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- What is your primary email address for the application?
Work Location: One location