Thompson First Group is seeking Production Associates for temporary to hire opportunities for a local client in Aston, PA.
Candidates with a background working in production, manufacturing, or working as a machine operator are encouraged to apply.
Description of Duties/Responsibilities
- Possess a working knowledge and experience with labeler operations; watching for jams and effectively threading wrap to prevent downtime due to error.
- Perform filler and filler line changeovers in a safe and efficient manner. Making adjustments to filler timing and filling, & check mat as needed.
- Prepare equipment for next run to include size changes as needed.
- Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
- Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of product.
- Prepare Case Labels.
- Review product labels for accuracy to ensure box and bottles are coded correctly.
- Completed Quality Sheets daily.
- Conduct shift production quality checks and properly record information.
- Perform minor adjustments and routine maintenance; assist as needed with preventative maintenance and major repair work.
- Maintain good housekeeping and regularly clean work area, machines, and equipment.
- Maintain ability to operate various production lines and process effectively.
- Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems and perform repairs and adjustments to meet production needs as required.
- Monitor machinery and equipment operation to ensure all product meets performance specifications and requirements. Promptly notify supervisor of any quality or production issue.
- Identify and contribute to continuous improvement efforts to reduce costs or increase productivity without reducing effectiveness.
- Maintain an open and candid working relationship with immediate supervisor/manager in discussing matters of importance.
- Adhere to established company values, practices, policies, and procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Thompson First Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical ormental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location