Crothall Laundry Services is a leader in hospital and hospitality laundry processing services around the country. Our focus is on service, quality and safety which enable our clients to provide essential services to their patients and guests. The Company operates across 20+ states and is a portfolio company of H.I.G. Capital, based in Miami, FL.
Summary:Serves as a member of the front line production team. Responsible for various tasks that support the production of the high capacity commercial laundry plant in order to meet customer needs. The type of work performed could be related to the following: Dryer Operator, Wash Operator, Stain Washer, Sewing/Mending, Soil Sorting, as well as folding, commercial ironing, packing and distributing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains flow of linen into the tunnel, washers, dryers, etc.
- Pulls bags and/or processes other laundry activities in the designated order.
- Loads linen into empty pockets in tunnel; continues to do so as pockets transfer.
- Keeps pockets loaded correctly with proper load size; prevents overload.
- Follows directions and safety precautions.
- Maintains the production standards as determined per hour.
- Notifies supervisor if frequent technical problems are impacting the ability to meet production standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Crothall Laundry Services is an equal opportunity employer. At CLS, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: CLS will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance) Associates at Crothall Laundry Services will be compensated commensurate with experience, which includes an attractive base salary and benefits. •Medical •Dental •Vision •Life Insurance/AD •Disability Insurance •Retirement Plan •Paid Time Off •Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state) •Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)