CMC America, LLC is looking for an individual who can work independently while at the same time possessing the ability to use common sense to accomplish the tasks required efficiently and effectively. Someone who is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
What’s the job?
The order picker/packer is responsible for completing customer orders. The incumbent will plan, organize and follow clear instructions provided. This position reports directly to the operations manager and spare parts manager
- Collecting order notes to fulfill deliveries
- Picking out ordered items from storage shelves or rooms using barcodes, serial numbers, etc.
- Securely shrink-wrapping items before placing them in envelopes or boxes
- Operating handling equipment according to industrial safety regulations
- Updating stock inventory after each item is retrieved
- Managing stock control, including item replenishment and storage
- Performing general warehouse duties as necessary
What do you bring?
- Must demonstrate core competencies of effective communications, listening, and have strong organizational skills.
- Must understand planning procedures and, be computer literate, and have knowledge of computerized inventory systems, or possess the ability to learn.
- Position is dedicated to providing a critical service and tracking of needed parts.
- Incumbent must be comfortable with engaging directly with customers and colleagues.
What we do.
CMC America is a subsidiary of our parent company CMC Machinery. CMC Machinery is a global leader in automated packaging equipment and supply machinery around the globe. Our portfolio consists of all the market leaders in the e-commence market. CMC America provides service to all our north American customers around the clock 365 days per year.
What will we do for you?
- Provide full training on the use of the management system
- Set you up with all the applications needed to engage with our customers and colleagues
- Provide you with a dedicated workspace along with all technical equipment required to perform all tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,115.01 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30354: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Inventory control: 1 year (Required)
- Organizational skills: 1 year (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location