- Work independently
- Interaction with pets
- Flexibly hours & scheduling
- Pet Care safety training
- Strong Core Values
Company OverviewServing Pet and Their People, Your Dog’s care is important to us!We are a locally owned company, with a fun and winning culture. We live our core values and enjoy serving others (four legged and two). We define success as winning and at the same time living the values that are important to us. We encourage and support personal and professional growth and would welcome your application.
Job SummaryThis position is responsible for taking care of customer’s pets in accordance with company service options. Pet Care Professionals are expected to work independently to complete daily assignments while providing a high level of customer satisfaction. Driving to and from pet care homes to provide a walk or 20, 30, 45 min visit in home pet care service for the client.
- Drive safely throughout various local areas
- Must enjoy working independently
- Work in varying weather conditions
- Cleanup, walk, feed, potty breaks and administer medication
- Provide additional home care service as needed
- In charge of monitoring your own schedule
- Operating a smart phone and app on phone or browser
- Flexible part time hours, available from 6AM-10PM, 7 days a week
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 18 years old
- Working vehicle
- Vehicle is properly insured
- Smart phone
- ideal candidate is a pet owner or someone who has extensive experience with pets
- Required to handle dogs of various breeds, sizes, and weight on a leash
- Ability to work with a variety of pets and understands pet behavior
This is a remote position.
Pet Butler, LLC is the franchisor of the Pet Butler® franchised system. Each Pet Butler® franchised business is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. If you are offered, and accept, a position with a Pet Butler® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and NOT by Pet Butler, LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all of its employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits. Neither Pet Butler, LLC nor any of its parents and affiliates have any input or involvement in such matters. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Pet Butler® franchisee posting the position.