Nth Degree is a dynamic organization. We work with Fortune 500 companies on the world’s largest stages. We’re highly sought after and well respected in the trade show and event industry. Simply put, we’re at the top of our game.
We stay there by hiring remarkable people and empowering them to deliver for our clients. For us, taking pride in our work comes naturally. We like a challenge. We do things that others say can’t be done—and we often do it on timelines they claim are impossible. But for us, it’s all in a day’s work.
If you’re looking to get in with a well-respected company that likes to promote from within and offers a great career path, let’s talk!
We are looking for an energetic, highly organized, detail oriented, ‘get it done’ Operations Coordinator to work out of our Ahaheim office. You will be responsible for performing all operational and administrative functions of the office, and making sure things run smoothly.
What You Do:
· All administrative work as it pertains to the office (filing, ordering supplies, etc.)
· Process timecards, billing, invoices, material tracking and employment verifications.
· Onsite support at various tradeshows
· Ability to travel to other cities for onsite support (10-20% travel)
· Answer phones/emails and provide answers to customer inquiries
· Any other duties required
Who You Are:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Motivated and results-driven
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects and be flexible
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong data entry skills
· Computer proficiency
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which could include evenings and weekends.
Nth Degree is an equal opportunity employer committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anaheim, CA 92805: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location