Leverage up. Leverage Edge. Edge Multifamily Capital Markets is a rapidly growing multifamily investment sales platform based in the Washington, D.C. Metro. Our platform is focused on assisting investors with the marketed & off-market acquisition & disposition of apartment communities throughout the U.S. using a highly advanced transaction platform, leading-edge technology, and proprietary predictive analytics software.
Work Location:Tysons Corner, VA
- Service listings & off-market transactions (including 1031 exchanges)
- Working with Partners and senior team members on presentations and financial analysis
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review, and transaction execution
- Supporting Edge Multifamily’ s business development & deal origination efforts, as well as new market expansion
- Developing & building relationships with multifamily owners & developers in the markets Edge operates in
- Monitoring market activity and contribute to the platform’s various databases
- Performing in-depth market & investor research & analysis
- Updating various internal reports
- Coordinating production of marketing materials (proofreading, copywriting, comparable analysis, etc.)
- Providing support to Partners and senior team members on an ad-hoc basis
- At least a bachelor’s degree required
- Commercial real estate experience required (2-3 years preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities & skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Edge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.