- Instruct Medical Technician students in lecture and laboratory settings, providing academic, technical and professional training necessary for entry-level patient care technicians.
- Following program student learning outcomes and course syllabi, plan, schedule and implement established lesson plans including classroom and laboratory activities.
- Use a variety of modalities during classroom and laboratory instruction to support active learning and student engagement.
- Regularly and accurately evaluate student competencies following established competency checklists providing timely and meaningful feedback to students.
- Work closely with the program director and other program faculty to ensure appropriate content of laboratory competencies to meet the needs of all patients in all health care systems.
- Maintain accurate grading and attendance records.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: One location