- Attends training exercises and field operations as requested by individual units to serve as a performance enhancement consultant and to coach the clients and leaders on the acquisition of performance psychology techniques and their application to individual military tasks and unit operations.
- Provides tailored educational programs and workshops to help Families and Civilians living and working in demanding environments achieve success and accomplish personal, professional and family goals.
- Recommends improvements to all aspects of the program operations.
- Performs routine program operational duties.
- Conducts assessment, assists in program evaluation and supports research projects being conducted locally.
- Assists or provides program overview briefings to VIPs and high-ranking leaders when required.
- Develops and maintains professional development relating to all aspects of performance enhancement, academic proficiency and military-related knowledge.
Master’s or Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Psychology or Kinesiology with a specialized emphasis in sport and/or performance psychology.
Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
Experience and ability to work under time pressure.
Working rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to AFSC travel policies and procedures.
Must be able to enter private homes that may or may not provide easy access for those with physical disabilities or those recovering from physical rehabilitation or post-recovery mobility.
Position requires ability to transport self from office locations to private homes, other offices and facilities where training and other program activities occur.
Physical requirements can typically be characterized as active: Lifting, bending, sitting on the floor, climbing may be required in the position. Requires lifting or moving various pieces of equipment, maximum 40 lbs. Position may require work on hands and knees to conduct program activities.
Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and perform under stress.
Requires reading and comprehension proficiency.
Requires effective writing and problem solving skills.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Customer contact expertise.
Travel requirement: 25%.
Master Resilience Trainer – Performance Expert, ARD-TS
Masters – Kinesiology, Masters – Psychology
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.