Manufacturing Production Associate (Supplements, Skin Care, Gummies, etc.) (FT)
Longmont, CO 80504, USA
Job Position: Manufacturing Production Associate for Supplements, Skin Care, Gummies, etc. (Full Time Position)
- We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Production Associate who wants to make an impact at our company’s growing manufacturing operation in Longmont, CO (www.thankfulpartners.com). You will be responsible for performing a range of duties such as assisting in the production process of various finished consumer products, operating production line equipment, and ensuring quality standards are met before distribution.
- As a growing company, this job provides a lot of growth and career advancement opportunities within the role itself and the broader company as a whole.
- Prior experience in production, manufacturing, lab, restaurant or kitchen setting is preferred but not required.
- A fast-paced production work environment that requires standing, walking, sitting, crouching, and lifting for shift duration.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs – 50 lbs.
- Reliable and diligent with the ability to work efficiently while maintaining high-quality standards at all times.
- Has attention to detail and ability to follow directions accurately.
- Self-driven and hard-working team player with great organizational and time-management skills.
- Assisting in the day-to-day production of finished consumer products such as gummies, skincare products, supplements, nut butter, and bath bombs in a cGMP certified manufacturing facility.
- Performing tasks such as filling, capping, induction sealing, heat sealing, labeling, etching, or ink printing batch codes of various finished consumer products.
- Operating and maintaining production line equipment such as ovens, fillers, mixers, labelers, heat tunnels, lasers, ink printers, conveyor belts, and bath bomb press correctly.
- Following critical control points of products, and inspecting raw materials and finished products for defects such as broken bottles or misalignment of labels to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Adhering to health and safety standards, cGMP, and Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Recording and maintaining documentation required by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as needed.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.