Who We Are:
Since its founding 1992, Pretium Packaging has emphasized superior quality, value and customer service, becoming one of the most trusted suppliers of rigid packaging solutions. Using both custom packaging solutions and stock containers, Pretium helps brand owners across the world select the right solution for their products.
At the core, Pretium is rooted in market knowledge, product innovation and enabling technologies through highly responsive operations.
The Maintenance Technician is required to perform tasks involved in the upkeep of the building and grounds, installation, maintenance, maintaining and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical and electrical systems on all production machines, equipment and building. May be required to perform purchasing and inventory of maintenance parts & supplies and successfully negotiate and interact with suppliers, customers, manufacturers and internal department personnel.
- Responsible for general maintenance duties on building and machines; performs preventative maintenance on Plant machines.
- Performs minor electrical work not requiring a licensed electrician such as replacing light bulbs and fuses; assists in minor carpentry and repair work.
- Assists with servicing and replacing minor plumbing fixtures.
- Maintain machinery, equipment and tools by cleaning, lubricating, greasing and/or oiling to ensure optimum working order.
- Applies paint, varnish and stain to all types of surfaces to protect and beautify surfaces using appropriate tools and equipment.
- Responsible for following Plant specified job specification and task list.
- Responsible for conducting him/herself in a safe manner and adhering to all required safety protocols and policies.
- Required to wear PPE properly in accordance with company standards.
- Keep the area around your workstation clean and free from dirt and debris; this may include cleaning assigned areas of the building or pieces of equipment as instructed by your Supervisor.
- Must be able to work assigned shifts, including working overtime and attending after hour meetings as needed.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location