When you join the World’s Largest Truckstop family in Walcott, Iowa you are not only joining one of the largest family owned companies in the world, you are joining a tight knit community focused on your personal growth, development, and safety.
Candidates should have excellent leadership and time management skills and possess a sense of urgency to get things done. Candidates should have some working knowledge or experience working with all different types of tools and repairs including; ability to operate power & hand tools, light & heavy equipment, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and machinery, equipment maintenance.
Shift available: 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Must have excellent customer service
- Ability to work hands on-alongside all types of people
- Able to work successfully under limited supervision.
- Be detail oriented, and take initiative to complete projects.
- Ability to lift and move 50-60 pounds regularly.
- Experience running heavy equipment, such as loaders, tractors and dump trucks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Paid Weekly!
- Health insurance, Life insurance and Dental Insurance!
- Gain financial security with at 401k plan that offers a 50% company contribution.
- Connecting your hard work with the company’s profits by receiving and ANNUAL BONUS!
- Paid Vacation!
- Educational assistance up to $1500 a year!
- Employee discounts on gas, general merchandise and meals!
We require a pre-employment drug test, physical, and background check as well as random drug testing for our company.
This is an on-site position and not remote. Iowa 80 is unable to sponsor a Visa.