Subsidiary: Colaska Inc.
Exclusive Paving is one of the companies within Colaska Inc., the Colas USA subsidiary that operates throughout the state of Alaska. At Exclusive Paving, our unique combination of local leadership and teamwork has proven to be a powerful tool with which to do business. By providing unparalleled customer satisfaction, superior service, and the highest quality products, Exclusive Paving remains committed to achieving the ultimate goal of being a leader in the construction industry. To learn more about the Colaska Family of Companies, visit www.colaska.com.
Throughout Colas USA, we provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, career advancement opportunities, professional education, and extensive training for every employee. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest standards of safety, environmental conservation, and ethical conduct as we strive to grow our infrastructure products and services through empowering and developing our people, fostering innovation, utilizing new technology, and maximizing vertical integration at all levels of the company’s value chain. To learn more about the Colas USA Family of Companies, please visit www.colasusa.com.
Exclusive Paving, and the rest of the Colas USA Family of Companies, is part of the Colas Group, the worldwide leader in transportation infrastructure construction and maintenance. For information on our international network visit www.colas.com.
- Operates the specific vehicles used for the project work in their field of specialty (road, pipelines, rail, etc.) in observance of the safety guidelines.
- Applies the safety guidelines linked to their activities including the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Prepares for their work: analysis of the information concerning the carrying out of the work, transfer of vehicles to the construction site, installs construction site signs and provides access roads in compliance with the traffic rules for safe work.
- Takes care of the proper adjustment of their equipment and vehicles before operating them.
- Carries out the work, operating the vehicles according to the prerogatives of the required authorizations and ensuring safety.
- Carries out work based on precise directives from their hierarchy.
- Maintains vehicles: clearing and verification of vehicles after use, carries out standard upkeep (minor repairs) in observance of the company’s environmental guidelines and the regulations, notifies their manager in the event of anomalies.
- Professional qualification
- Authorizations to operate vehicles linked to the field of activity
Colas Inc. and its subsidiaries (Exclusive Paving) are an Equal Opportunity Employer. For details on the specifics of this commitment, please click here to view the EEO document. If you need an accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Colas Inc. 973-290-9082or send an email to ColasRecruiter@colasinc.com.