The client is seeking a candidate who will:
-Lead data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning projects
-Understanding the overall Business Strategies, vision, plans, and specific requirements to align with Data Science and machine learning efforts
-Making sure the team understands the Business Processes and data
-Manage EDA (Exploratory Data Analysis), Data Sourcing/Cleansing, Data preprocessing data munging and create training data sets
– Ensure appropriate and correct modeling techniques are used
-Guide the team in deployment of the statistical model using the technology of customers’ preference
-Collaborating with other team members on data analysis workflow, data pipelines, analysis techniques, and opportunities for model improvements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $90.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Can you work on a W2 or 1099?
- What is your desired contract hourly rate?
- Data science and artificial intelligence: 3 years (Preferred)
- Machine learning projects: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python, R, RStudio, Jupyter Notebooks, SQL, and Tableau: 3 years (Preferred)
- Building and Training Machine Learning Models: 3 years (Preferred)
- Database management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Lead the discussions with business stakeholders: 3 years (Preferred)
- Extract and manipulate large datasets from data warehouses: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL, R, Python, Spark and other tools: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote