Terms of Hire: Full Time.
Client is a pre-eminent healthcare investment bank focused exclusively on mergers & acquisitions, capital raising, and strategic and financial advisory solutions. Serving the largest sector of the U.S. economy, we bring innovative ideas and approaches to clients facing unprecedented change. With a focus on all key sectors of healthcare the healthcare industry, including services and life sciences, we have an unobstructed view of a rapidly evolving industry that enables us to provide unique perspectives to our clients. Our deep knowledge of the industry is matched with the knowhow needed to flawlessly execute the most complex transactions of all sizes.
Associates will work on mergers & acquisitions, growth equity and debt capital raising, fairness opinions, valuations, and strategic advisory engagements. Cain Brothers’ deal team staffing provides extensive exposure to senior bankers and clients, including leading healthcare industry companies and private equity/venture capital firms. The Associate role provides an exciting opportunity to be actively engaged in transaction execution across the healthcare industry. Further, the Associate role is supported by a comprehensive mentorship program with senior bankers and there is excellent potential for promotion within the firm.
- Creation and oversight of presentations to senior management and board members of clients and prospective clients;
- Preparation of offering memoranda, internal committee memoranda, pitch books and other material related to M&A transactions, private equity and debt financings, valuations and fairness opinions;
- Preparation of comprehensive financial models and valuation analyses including discounted cash flow, comparable company, precedent M&A transactions, LBO and merger consequence analyses;
- Managing client due diligence processes;
- Oversight of Analysts on deal teams and assist in training and mentoring of Analysts;
- Travel to client offices and operating sites throughout the United States;
- Participation in on-campus recruiting and in-office interviewing processes to further build the firm’s franchise.
- Two to five years of relevant experience in investment banking or corporate strategy/business development;
- Bachelors degree with relevant coursework in finance and accounting;
- Strong financial analytical understanding and skills;
- Demonstrated interest in gaining domain expertise in the U.S. healthcare industry;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities;
- Outstanding work ethic;
- Willingness to engage in moderate travel throughout the United States;
- Healthcare experience is preffered
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
- 6 + years of IB experience OR 3 years + MBA Healthcare Investment Banking experience is a pre-requisite for this role. Must have M&A experience
You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.