The Office Assistant will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. They are responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols and streamlining administrative procedures. Will help clients with different requirements as needed.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Salary Range: $30000.00 – $52000.00 per year
Great pay + incentives
Paid Time Off (PTO),
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Willingness to learn and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Provides on-going support to management and agents.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.