a new tool that allows you to get paid, before Payday!
COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position – the company will provide accommodations as required by law for disability and religious-based reasons.
As a Hospital Security Officer, you will serve and safeguard a high profile healthcare customer. The Hospital Security Officer is responsible for the surveillance of the client’s healthcare premises and the protection of the staff, members, and visitors. A Hospital Security Professional detects and prevents any suspicious activity, observe and reports incidents, and provides customer service in a friendly and professional manner.
- Observe and remain vigilant for signs of crime, disorder, hazard, and unusual activity
- Patrol on foot, bicycle, or via a vehicle to check for unsafe conditions, blocked entryways, security violations, mechanical problems, and unauthorized individuals
- Orally and physically de-escalating individuals, as needed
- Inspect all security devices and fire control equipment
- Screen members, visitors, and client employees to expedite their admittance to the facility
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, or inclement weather with calm urgency
- May also include patient escort, patient watch, provide safety escort, assist and/or transport deceased to morgue
- Prior work experience involving dealing with customers, troubleshooting, and/or managing stressful situations
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
- Post offer, must be able to successfully complete the training requirement and obtain a Management of Assaultive Behavior certification
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…