Commercial Construction Floor Underlayment Installers
Starting Wage $20.00 to $24.00
Picture your labor experience at work with an industry leader!
Enjoy a team-driven atmosphere with a wide-ranging benefits package, and excellent job security! Founded in 1990,Northstar Specialtiesis recognized as a leader in the underlayment and sound control markets in the region. Take advantage of this opportunity to use your skills supporting a variety of sound control, resurfacing, moisture emissions and related projects.
As a part of the team, you will enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- Year-round work
- Performance Increases
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Starting Wage of $20.00 to $24.00
- Great employee benefitsincluding: 12 days of PTO and 8 Paid holidays annually, Medical Insurance, Dental insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability (Employer funded), Flexible spending account, Health savings account, Life insurance and ADD (Employer Funded), Legal & Identity Theft Insurance, Pet Insurance and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Real, achievable advancement opportunities.
- Must know basic hand tools.
- Must have a basic knowledge of reading a tape measure.
- Hard-working and goal-oriented.
- Reliable and always on time.
- Ability to drive to various project sites.
- Has ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment as required.
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 80lbs of product repetitively.
- Previous construction experience a plus.
- Previous experience with working on a concrete crew a plus.
Our construction laborers support the install of gypsum and concrete based products.
- Breaking open bags of gypcrete and pouring them into a mixer.
- Setting up the hose for pouring and connecting to the mixer.
- Operating a bobcat to move sand into the mixer.
- Finish the poured Gypcrete floor.
- Carrying supplies onto a job site.
- Pick up or deliver supplies as needed.
- Assist other crew members as necessary.
- Use small tools and perform basic equipment repair.
Northstar Specialties, Inc., part of the MaxTech family of companies, has long stood as a pillar of the building community and is recognized as a leader in the underlayment and sound control markets. Northstar Specialties’ success is driven by empowering staff members through ownership of their projects from bid to installation, continuing education and open communication across all departments. Northstar Specialties offers solutions for sound control, resurfacing, moisture emissions, deep fill and more.
If you have previous experience as a laborer, we want to hear from you! Do not miss out on this opportunity. Join the Northstar Specialtiesteam today!