America’s Best is part of National Vision, one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. The America’s Best brand continues to grow, with 800 stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the optical equation – eyewear and eye care – into one excellent experience at a single low price
For more details about America’s Best, visitAmericasBest.com.
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
As the face of our stores, Receptionists are responsible for greeting customers promptly, keeping organized patient records and helping patient schedules flow smoothly. They’re the glue to our operations, helping everyone to stay on track.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with National Vision protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as needed.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next day’s appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Taking care of our people
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.