The main responsibility of the Server is “Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable.” Fulfilling Thai Thai Sushi bar’s mission statement requires a positive attitude and on going professionalism. Hospitality is the most important part of the Server’s responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy.
As a Server at Thai Thai Sushi Bar,
your hard work helps the restaurant run smoothly. Your responsibilities may include resetting tables, pre-bussing, providing refills, and stocking service stations. Fulfilling guest requests and delivering our delicious food in a friendly.
In this role you will:
– Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, make eye contact, and use a friendly verbal greeting.
– Present menu and answer any questions regarding the menu items.
– Be prepared to answer questions regarding the preparationmethods and continuous table side serving concept.
– Shows enthusiasm and knowledge about new products and special promotions.
– Place orders with Cashiers for processing and payment.
– Promotes teamwork by assisting other Servers to ensure outstanding guest service.
– Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
We’re located in Melbourne and Coco Village
Melbourne: 6365 N.Wickham Rd Suite 107, Melbourne, Florida 32940
Coco Village: 100 Harrison St, Cocoa, FL 32922
Please Email your resume to :
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $120.00 – $250.00 per day
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cocoa, FL 32922: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Serving: 1 year (Required)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Required)
- Food service: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location