- Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
- Able to lift equipment and carry out physical activity with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years of work experience or a completed Associates degree
- Hold a current and valid FAA Part 107
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity and inclusion of our teams within the organization.
How do you get items to customers quickly, cost-effectively, and—most importantly—safely, in less than an hour? And how do you do it in a way that can scale? Our teams of hundreds of scientists, engineers, aerospace professionals, and futurists have been working hard to do just that! We recently announced we are preparing for Prime Air deliveries to customers, and are excited for what’s to come. Check out more information about Prime Air on the About Amazon blog (https://www.aboutamazon.com/news/transportation/amazons-drone-delivery-is-coming-to-texas).
If you are seeking an iterative environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real world delivery challenges, and provide benefits to customers, Prime Air is the place for you.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
Prime Air is seeking an experienced Flight Support Assistant.
Key job responsibilities
The Flight Support Assistant will work closely with crew members. Candidates must be self-driven and responsible. Duties include:
- Assisting in crew briefings, mission planning, and performing critical roles in field operations
- Ensuring a safe operational environment
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- Interest in aviation
- Ability to work independently
- Strong decision making skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.