Summit Fire Protection, a subsidiary of Summit Companies, is a premier firm in the Fire Protection and Fire Life Safety industry. We are currently seeking a Fire Life Safety Technician to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
To Apply, copy the link, paste it into the address bar, then find the job(s) and follow the steps to apply. You can also join our Talent Community to stay in contact with us.
- Summit Fire Protection Career Center: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d2dcca08-cc2c-4a05-8acf-093342fdbbb6&ccId=168094135263_657 =en_US
This position will require the technician to drive a company service truck to customer sites and perform inspections, service and sales for our existing customer base.Previous experience in this field is preferred but we are willing to provide training if needed.
- Perform inspections, service and sales on a variety of fire protection equipment including: Fire Extinguishers, Emergency lighting, Wet Chemical Restaurant systems, Dry Chemical Industrial system.
- Seek out additional sales and service opportunity within existing customer locations, and advice the customer on compliance needs.
- Develop long term relationships with customers.
- Experience in pre-engineered fire systems
- Mechanical ability and basic hand tool knowledge.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs+, safely use ladders, work overhead and work in tight spaces.
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Organizational skills are essential for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly is a must.
- High school degree or equivalent
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.