Facility maintenance manager will oversee all facility related housekeeping and maintenance. The right candidate for this position should be hard working and patient. The role requires both hands on work and supervision of a staff of 1-3 people. Trade experience is a bonus.
Routine tasks include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and disinfecting
- Minor repairs
- Routine life safety inspection and maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Coordination of vendors for necessary work
- Responding to maintenance service requests
- Flipping apartments in a timely manner
- Ability to paint walls and paint trim
- Dealing with customers (residents and families) in a professional and courteous manner
- Assisting care staff in necessary tasks
Please let us know if you think you are the right person for the job!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
We are following CDC, state and local health department recommendations. Universal masking and COVID vaccination is a requirement.
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location