Keystone Engineering Inc. opened for business in 1988 and for decades, has been a reliable provider of qualified engineering resources and technically innovative solutions. Keystone was founded to be an enduring company that provides quality project management, engineering, drafting, and procurement services, as well as, provides an environment for our employees and clients to innovate, thrive, and be successful.
Keystone’s family of companies include: Milestone Project Services, SIS SILverstone, VeraPro, and Salmon & Associates
Our varied and extensive experience indicates that successful projects come down to personnel. We incorporate their individual skills in a process that s geared toward excellence. The intentional pairing of people and process is the reason why clients know that they can trust their projects in the hands of Keystone. Services Offered: 3D Laser Scanning Controls & Automation Construction Management Design & Drafting Engineering: Civil/Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Process Functional Safety Information Technology Instrumentation On-Site Services Operations & Commissioning Support Procurement Project Management.
Keystone Engineering is currently seeking Electrical Engineers to join our team with openings at our Lafayette office.
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Lafayette office
Work Environment/Physical Demands: Office/Sedentary
Travel Requirements: Occasional site visits required
- Background with power systems design (Low, Medium, & High Voltage)
- Performs engineering calculations and develop electrical equipment specifications.
- Ensure design product is compliant with relevant Codes and Standards.
- Provide concise, factual project designs, allowing for effective construction/installation.
- Ability to perform power systems analysis, including Arc Flash, using modeling software.
- Works with other disciplines of Engineers, Designers, Construction QA/QC, and contracted contractors for E&I scope and deliverables completion.
- Interface with client personnel to ensure deliverables details and budget meet expectations.
- Helpful to have knowledge of both electrical and process instrumentation systems used in plant facility applications.
- Plant experience preferred
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- P.E. License (Louisiana & Texas)
- 5+ years of experience
- Background using ETAP or SKM needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and solution advocate
- Attention to detail
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
- Project Management experience
- Personnel management, mentoring
- Previous experience with: power transmission & distribution system evaluation/selection
- Previous experience in oil & gas industry
Job Type: Full-time