At Bodden Legacy Empire Inc , we recognize and appreciate all of our team members’ hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual’s potential and investing in their future success!
To be considered for a driving position on our winning team, you will be required to have a Valid DOT Medical Card.
Responsibilities & Duties
- All delivery must be met by the schedule time window.
- Work and act safely at all times.
- Places, assembles and/ or installs furniture to customer specifications.
- Develops and maintains an outstanding working relationship with customers.
- Ability to multitask in a customer focused, fast paced environment.
- Consistently interact with our customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism.
- Learn and develop skills to assemble furniture in a customer’s home as well as minor touch up and furniture repair.
- Ability to inspect, wrap, pack and load furniture.
- Consistently make good decisions with minimal supervision.
- You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work as a team.
Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
- Must have a Valid Driver license.
- Must have a Valid DOT Medical Card.
- Must have their own work tools ( Drills, Bits) .
- Must have a reliable Transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Must be comfortable reading maps and operating GPS units.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $750.00 – $1,000.00 per week
- Paid training
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No nights
- Year round work
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location