2nd Wind Heating and AC, a NearU Company in Columbia, SC is seeking Customer Service Representatives!
At 2nd Wind Heating and AC, a NearU Company, are committed to our employees, to their development, and to their work-life balance.
We respect you, we value you, we are NearU! Join our team to have the career and life that you deserve.
Perks of the job:
- A positiveand employee drivenwork culture
- A career pathtailored specifically to your skillsand career and personal goals
- Top industry pay
- Everyone receives ongoing training
- Year-round stabilitywith available overtime
- Ample opportunity for professional advancement
- Amazing benefitsincluding medical, dental and health. Long and short term disability, Life and many more.
- 10paid holidays
- PTOaccrual beginning immediately
- 401k matching
- Family Oriented
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answer inbound customer calls in a fast-paced environment’
- Make outbound calls to customers to schedule service, maintenance
- Form a good understanding of customer’s urgent HVAC, and/or plumbing needs
- Invoice install and/or service jobs
- Renew maintenance agreements
- Communicate with empathy and operate with urgency, while maintaining a professional and polite phone manner
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Attend training as provided and required for professional growth
- All other duties as set forth by manager
- Customer service or administration experience 2+ year preferred but not required
- Enjoy a positive work environment
- Exceptional and positive communication skills
- Customer Service experience.
- Good computer skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable working under pressure
- All candidates are subject to pre-employment drug screenings and background checks
We consider all applications based on demonstrated education, experience and skills.
NearU is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, NearU may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.