- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas.
- Store clean dishes, glasses, and equipment appropriately.
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins.
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses, and utensils, especially during peak hours.
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g., detergents) and inform a manager when supplies are low.
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues.
- Remove garbage regularly.
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor.
- Work experience as a Dishwasher or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines.
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules.
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings.
- A high school diploma is a plus.
- Authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
About Cape Fox Corporation – Commercial Services:
Cape Fox Corporation represents the Tlingit Alaska Natives from the Village of Saxman (Southeast Alaska). We were founded over 50 years ago and have changed our business focus from harvesting timber to hospitality, tourism, real estate, and federal contracting. CFC has several successful and thriving commercial businesses in Ketchikan, Alaska that provide visitors and locals alike the best food, luxury, and adventure we have to offer. Our establishments include the following: Cape Fox Lodge – the premier Lodge with modern accommodations and a glimpse into the Tlingit culture Sweet Mermaids – a quaint bakery in Downtown Ketchikan with delicious treats and a love for mermaids Dockside Galley – a small, local favorite in Saxman, AK that serves up the best burgers and shakes on the island Bar Harbor Ale House – the ultimate dining destination featuring crafted beers and BBQ with a flair 108 Taphouse & Burger Bar – a warm, inviting environment serving craft cocktails, pub burgers and more Eagle’s Nest – the newest addition to the CFC family bringing brick-oven pizza to a whole new meaning Cape Fox Tours – specializing in shore excursions that emphasize Alaska’s native culture and local history Ward Cove Cruise Terminal – a premium concession stand serving Ketchikan favorites and beer on tap All of these locations have several positions open for the summer season. We have a diverse job field for full-time, part-time, entry-level, certified-level and more. We invite you to learn more about our opportunities and apply today! Come work for an organization that can teach you the importance of heritage while affording you the ability to experience life in Ketchikan, Alaska. Island life couldn’t be more fun than being on the CFC team!