The Director, ZADA Operations should be able to,
- Establish a best-in-class Advanced Data Analytics Operations team with distributed onshore-offshore, L1,2,3 models.
- Establish CoE for DevOps, DataOps, BIOps, Platform Ops that will improve efficiencies required for data life cycle management and automate the entire data management process and utilize processes like Data Observability.
- Proficient in Data Lake, Data Warehouse Concepts and Dimensional Data Model, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Responsible for maintenance and support of all ZADA applications and platforms including collaboration with other departments and product vendors.
- Ensure visibility and transparency for the Operational Metrics using Operational Dashboards, Jira and Confluence.
- Establish Process, documentation templates and its adherence.
- Collaborate with others to test and resolve issues with deliverables
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Zelis standards regarding privacy.
- Ability to perform Data Analysis and Data Quality tests and create audits.
- Perform Continuous Integration and deployment using Azure Devops and Git
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other four-year degrees with significant IS experience OR equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years in a Microsoft application development environment.
- 5+ years of experience in managing a Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex information systems environment.
- Working knowledge of Agile development methods such as Scrum.
- Working knowledge in Software Architecture and Design.
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Has demonstrated proficiency in designing and developing Azure Data Factory Pipelines. (2 Years)
- Strong Experience designing and implementing Data Warehouse.
- Must have Experience with at least one Columnar MPP Cloud data warehouse (Snowflake /Azure Synapse / Redshift) (2+ years)
- Working knowledge managing data in the Data Lake.
- Must have experience with managing BI Tools like Power BI.
- Experience with Git and Azure Devops.
- Experience in Agile, Jira and Confluence.
- Have Healthcare experience.
- Must work well with others
- Effectively communicates with others by giving and receiving feedback
- Communicates ideas and information clearly
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interface with the entire staff, and external representatives from the business and client communities
INTERPERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- Aligning Performance for Success – Focuses and guides others in accomplishing work objectives. Creates a learning environment, identifies goals, establishes work plans, and provides coaching and timely feedback. Plans and supports the development of individuals’ skills and abilities so that they can fulfill current and future goals.
- Strategic Thinking– Formulates effective strategies consistent with the business and competitive strategy of the organization. Examines policy issues and strategic planning with a long-term perspective. Determines objectives and sets priorities; anticipates potential threats or opportunities.
- Interpersonal Skills – Develops networks and builds alliances, engages in cross-functional activities; collaborates across boundaries, and finds common ground with a widening range of stakeholders. Utilizes contacts to build and strengthen internal support bases
- Ethical Conduct – Instills mutual trust and confidence; creates a culture that fosters high standards of ethics; behaves in a fair and ethical manner toward others, and demonstrates a sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Delivers Results – Establishes high goals for company success and personal accomplishment; meets or exceeds those goals; conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Advanced Analytical Skills – Uses sound and logical judgement to identify and analyze complex, multi-dimensional problems, drive solutions and decisions. Encourages others to do the same.
- Initiative – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive. Responds quickly and works to support the needs of the team.
- Decision Making – Able to identify issues effectively; gathers and interprets information, identifies options/solutions and commits to action. Takes the initiative to make things happen – proactive.
- Planning and Organizing – Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed on time and accurately in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Able to prioritize; determines needed resources, schedules accordingly, leverages resources and keeps self and others focused on achieving goals
- Facilitating & Supporting Change – Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to address problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Work Standards – Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence
- Leading & Living Vision and Values – Keeps the company’s vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.