About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
Why Work Here
Working at Integrity flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people first — and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. We’re proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready?At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag — and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
The Director, Sales is key to Integrity Marketing’s success to achieve the designated goals for the Sales organization. As a sales leader, the Director, Sales is responsible for partnering with the sales and business leadership to initiate and drive projects, identify opportunities to remove administrative burdens, improve the efficiency of the sales organization, and manage operations to support retention and growth through tactical and strategic initiatives. The Director of Marketing Operations will ensure a strategic alignment is maintained between the sales and marketing teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate revenue attributable to marketing for Integrity Marketing by:
- Developing an environment for the marketing team to operate at the highest level
- Leading the development of data driven tools that provide insights to the effectiveness of the marketing team
- Creating business processes that drive a predictability to results
- Ensuring that the proper applications and products are executed in a timely fashion
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices throughout the organization including:
- Reporting Strategy: e.g., Forecasting & Pipeline Management
- Data Strategy: e.g., Improving quality and quantity of data available to make decisions
- KPIs / Metrics: e.g., Tracking, measuring, analyzing and optimizing sales metrics
- Drive sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used with the sales organization.
Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the Sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Lead the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quota are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement working in partnership with sales management.
- Monitors accuracy of efficient distribution of sales report and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends modifications to existing reports and leads efforts to create new report designs.
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to sales teams. Monitors compliance with required standards for maintaining the CRM data.
- Design and develop standard sales activity reports that provide visibility to the business including close ratios/win-loss, sales funnel, sales forecasting efficacy.
- Develops Sales operations policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement team for the construction, evolution, and resourcing of our Sales on-boarding programs for new hires which includes driving adoption and enforcement of the chosen Sales methodology.
- Work closely with all stakeholders and departments that directly and indirectly influence the success of the channels, such as Finance, Customer Success, Sales Enablement to ensure optimal engagement with business plans.
- Contribute to the requirements needed to achieve sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the organization.
- Partner with Sales Management, HR, and Finance to develop and implement the sales compensation plan design, execution and tracking logistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline, 8 years sales or sales management.
- 10 years functioning in a high-level strategic sales operation’s role.
- Deep understanding of direct sales organizations, sales processes, and sales methodologies.
- Expert research capabilities, analytical skills, and business acumen
- Ability to conduct business analysis, identify trends and opportunities, and translate findings into easy-to-understand communications
- Excellent communications skills, including ability to present analyses, reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Hands on experience developing and managing sales compensation plans.
- Ability to adjust to new demands and operate with a sense of urgency
- Ability to utilize combined industry bench marking information with a strong analytical capability to identify market trends and test alternative approaches to the market that yield superior performance.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $190,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Medicare: 5 years (Required)
- Life & Health Insurance License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote