The APC-Stocker is generally responsible for completing the following job duties:
1. Provides customer service as defined by the employer within the scope of the position and within company policy.
2. Load product onto six-wheelers, or use pallet jack to move merchandise. Push loaded six-wheeler to appropriate area.
3. Open cases and carry product to display area.
4. Replace stock on shelves. Face and straighten up shelves.
5. Return excess stock to backroom and inventory. Maintain backroom organization.
6. Rotate product and pull out of date product from shelves.
7. May write grocery orders and do Backroom Inventory (BRI).
8. Operate electronic scanner cash register to total customers’ final bill.
9. Receive payment for customer purchase and count back correct change.
10. Bag groceries in plastic, canvas or paper bags. Lift bags into grocery cart. Offer customer assistance with carry out, and perform that if a Courtesy Clerk is not available.
11. Maintain cleanliness of store.
12. Adheres to Federal, State, local laws. Adheres to safety policies and store rules.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
All employees must pass daily health screening questions
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leadville, CO 80461: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location