At Connectria, LLC, we provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in North America to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, and we help customers run their systems securely in Amazon’s AWS cloud and Microsoft’s Azure cloud.
For over twenty years, Connectria’s ‘No Jerks Allowed’ philosophy has been the foundation of our culture. We are a company that believes in promoting from within and take an employee-first approach. Due to these practices, Connectria has won St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work 9 times, Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT 8 times, The Nation’s Best and Brightest in Wellness Award, and HIRE Vets Medallion Award.
If you are looking for your next career opportunity and enjoy working in a fast-paced and growing business environment and want to be on a team with a “No Jerks Allowed” company philosophy that treats everyone with respect in a fun and supportive work environment, Connectria has an exciting opportunity for you!
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for supporting the hardware within the Connectria data center. The responsibilities extend to the physical equipment and include server deployments and upgrades, hardware troubleshooting, structured cabling, space planning, and tape swaps. This person will be responsible for the support of the existing systems in the data center as well as the racking and cabling of new equipment.
Location:This position is onsite at our location in Lewisville, TX, a suburb of Dallas
Schedule:Monday – Friday, first shift along with required 24×7 on-call rotation
- Support the existing hardware at the data center
- Deploy new equipment and upgrade existing equipment
- Responding to support calls, managing incidents within the ticketing system and providing resolution to issues and documenting solutions within ticketing system
- Successfully complete change requests within approved change windows as assigned
- Maintain the health of the systems
- Coordinate with vendors for parts replacement and troubleshooting
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- Manage the shipping/receiving of equipment
- Assist in maintaining inventory levels
- Attend any meetings in support of the internal or customer environments
- Make updates to any support procedures or process guides as requested
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience providing hardware administration and issue resolution
- The ability to keep current with the latest technologies and complete necessary training and certifications.
- Excellent troubleshooting techniques and methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with enterprise server hardware
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs and requires use of ladder on occasion
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country with an award winning culture! Rated as the Best Place to Work, Connectria offers a generous benefits package that you would expect from a large company with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation with generous benefits including:
- 100% employer paid benefit premiums including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with guaranteed employer contribution
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Free identity theft coverage
- Paid certification training and completion awards
- Online wellness rewards
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- And much more!
Job Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Connectria, LLC will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Connectria, LLC is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, martial status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.